How do I add sound to my animation?
To use sound with your animation, you have to save it
in SWF Flash format, because GIF image format does not support audio.
Please follow these steps:
- On the File menu, click Export to Flash.
- Follow on-screen instructions, you will be offered to add sound.
- At the end of the wizard, you will have created animation file and HTML code.
- You can use the generated animation file and HTML code to publish your animation on the Web.
- This feature is available in Professional edition only.
- Created animation with sound is not an image file, it is a Flash file.
- You need to use the HTML code generated by the wizard in order to place
your animation on the Web.